I've gone twice now to see Dave in Connell Washington at Coyote Ridge Corrections Center. Since the weather is warm and dry right now, I am able to stay at the Coyote Run RV park. I set up a bed in the car and bring a comfy chair and a cooler that plugs in to the car, a battery, or the RV park power. They have a nice, clean bathroom building with all individual bathrooms containing a sink, toilet and shower. The office building has a community room with tv, couch and chairs, books and movies and a bathroom. It costs me less than $30 a night, so very reasonable. The First weekend, Friday. May 8th and Saturday, May ninth, was Mother's Day weekend. The drive is four and a quarter hours. I didn't have any problem with the drive and checked in with a little time to spare before I needed to be at CRCC to be processed in. Dave and I had a good visit and ate some vended food together for dinner. Each visit allows two photos to be taken and copies are given so we each have copies....
Comments
Post a Comment